The Question and Answer Session of the Student Union Campaign was successfully held on 15/9/2017. There were 4 cabinets, namely Starry, Ranger, Avalon and Blaze, competing in the election of the Student Union this year. The cabinets first introduced themselves to the whole school. The Student Union of previous year, Luster, and the Student Union Council then asked the 4 cabinets questions concerning their platforms. After that, each cabinet asked its opponent questions based on their opponents’ platforms. Next, it came to the most exciting part of the session, when the cabinets had to answer questions from students in the hall. Finally, the 4 cabinets gave their concluding speeches on their platforms. The campaign ended with a speech from the President of the Student Union Council about the arrangements of the Student Union Election.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors