Jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme, an adventure wild camp ‘Man Vs Wild’ was organized on 26 and 27 November 2017. Through a broad range of activities like backwoods cooking, problem-solving games, solo walk and night chat, students developed their problem-solving skills in a wilderness setting. Students were eager to tackle new challenges, hence their active participation and involvement in the activities.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors