Jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme, an adventure wild camp ‘Man Vs Wild’ was organized on 26 and 27 November 2017. Through a broad range of activities like backwoods cooking, problem-solving games, solo walk and night chat, students developed their problem-solving skills in a wilderness setting. Students were eager to tackle new challenges, hence their active participation and involvement in the activities.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop