The last hiking journey, Exploring the Old Lei Yu Mun Barracks, was successfully completed on 3rd March, 2018. This programme was jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme. This year, the theme was ‘Countryside Discovery’. Students were challenged to hike over 50km. Along the way, they visited some Second World War relics in Hong Kong, met wild animals face-to-face, cleaned up the countryside etc. The programme aimed to foster students’ well-being and broadened their horizons. 69 students participated in the Hiking Challenge this year and it will be held again next year!
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors