The annual ‘Other Learning Experiences Day’ (OLE Day) was successfully held on 16th March 2018. With the aims of promoting students’ all-round development and enhancing their academic and OLE performances, activities of different themes including talks and workshops were organized. They included a talk on Traditional U.S. Festivals and a workshop on Positive Psychology for S.1, a talk on Reading and a workshop on Financial Management for S.3, Community Service for S.2 and S.5 and Team Building Programmes for S.4.
The OLE day offered students invaluable learning opportunities both inside the school and in a real context and authentic environment outside classrooms. The activities were not only beneficial to students' whole-person development but have also brought the relationships between students and teachers closer.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop