The annual ‘Other Learning Experiences Day’ (OLE Day) was successfully held on 16th March 2018. With the aims of promoting students’ all-round development and enhancing their academic and OLE performances, activities of different themes including talks and workshops were organized. They included a talk on Traditional U.S. Festivals and a workshop on Positive Psychology for S.1, a talk on Reading and a workshop on Financial Management for S.3, Community Service for S.2 and S.5 and Team Building Programmes for S.4.
The OLE day offered students invaluable learning opportunities both inside the school and in a real context and authentic environment outside classrooms. The activities were not only beneficial to students' whole-person development but have also brought the relationships between students and teachers closer.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors