The advent of STREAM into the Hong Kong education system places warranted importance on developing students’ problem-solving skills. Students are encouraged to read more and seek out solutions for real-world challenges. Mindful of this, our S.1 students visited LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Hong Kong for a day of fruitful adventures, highlighted by 4D Studio, Build-and-Test Zone and architectural modeling. Students also attended the Creative Workshop and received theme-related books to enhance their learning experience. After the trip, students were eager to share their experience through photos and videos on the online learning platform.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors