The advent of STREAM into the Hong Kong education system places warranted importance on developing students’ problem-solving skills. Students are encouraged to read more and seek out solutions for real-world challenges. Mindful of this, our S.1 students visited LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Hong Kong for a day of fruitful adventures, highlighted by 4D Studio, Build-and-Test Zone and architectural modeling. Students also attended the Creative Workshop and received theme-related books to enhance their learning experience. After the trip, students were eager to share their experience through photos and videos on the online learning platform.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S1 Information Day
- Gifted Education Award
- Greater Bay Area Gifted Story-telling and Speech Competition & the Speech presented in Putonghua at the Hong Kong Gifted Education Teachers' Association’s Annual Dinner cum Keynote Speech
- 45th Anniversary Speech Day
- Pre-S1 Adjustment Day Camp
- Annual General Meeting of the Parent-Teacher Association cum Parents’ Day
- Perpetuate Our Spirit Across Generations. Embrace the Future with Solidarity – The 45th Anniversary Kick-off Ceremony cum Alumni Talk (I)
- 45th Anniversary Swimming Gala