The Health Education Team held Fruits Fun Share on 16th-18th May during lunch time and after school. Participants were required to make a paper craft of fruit. They could follow the instructions provided or do it based on their creativity to make their own work. A4-sized files and various kinds of fruits including bananas, apples and pears were provided to students as souvenirs after they finished an origami fruit. With the provision of fruits as souvenirs, we would like to encourage students to develop a daily habit of eating enough fruits. Developing this healthy eating habit, we do hope that students can cultivate a healthy lifestyle.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop