A service project ‘Send Kids the World’ was jointly organized by the Girl Guides and the Student Development Committee in March. Students as well as teachers reached out to kids with life threatening illnesses and injuries around the world through sending them postcards with encouraging messages. The activity aims to foster kindness and empathy in students towards people who are less fortunate around the world.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors