On 24th March 2018, Saturday, the Parents’ and Teachers’ Association of our school held their annual outdoor activity 'One Day Tour on Lantau Island'. Together with the Principal, Assistant Principals and teachers, students and parents visited Po Lin Monastery, the Giant Buddha, Ngong Ping Village and Wisdom Path. We enjoyed a delicious meal at a restaurant in the Tai O Fishing Village. After that, we strolled around the dried seafood market, tried some local food and enjoyed the breathtaking view of the amazing fishing village. We had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Perpetuate Our Spirit Across Generations. Embrace the Future with Solidarity – The 45th Anniversary Kick-off Ceremony cum Alumni Talk (I)
- 45th Anniversary Swimming Gala
- Inauguration of Student Union cum Annual General Meeting
- CLSMSS S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022/2023
- Healthy School Programme – A training day camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- Successful completion of ‘Challenge 50 –Hong Kong Island Coastal Trail’
- Loving CAREnival
- The 5th Inter-Government Secondary Schools Drama Fest Final Round Competition cum Prize-presentation Ceremony