On 24th March 2018, Saturday, the Parents’ and Teachers’ Association of our school held their annual outdoor activity 'One Day Tour on Lantau Island'. Together with the Principal, Assistant Principals and teachers, students and parents visited Po Lin Monastery, the Giant Buddha, Ngong Ping Village and Wisdom Path. We enjoyed a delicious meal at a restaurant in the Tai O Fishing Village. After that, we strolled around the dried seafood market, tried some local food and enjoyed the breathtaking view of the amazing fishing village. We had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Christmas Singing Contest 2021
- Outdoor Learning Day 2021
- Cross curriculum activity of Astronomy, Physics and Visual Arts
- Sharing session on ‘perseverance and resilience’ by Mr. Daniel Chan Ho Yuen
- Annual Speech Day 2021
- Jumpstarter IdeaPOP! Entrepreneurship competition
- Teachers’ Day 2021
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2021)