On 24th March 2018, Saturday, the Parents’ and Teachers’ Association of our school held their annual outdoor activity 'One Day Tour on Lantau Island'. Together with the Principal, Assistant Principals and teachers, students and parents visited Po Lin Monastery, the Giant Buddha, Ngong Ping Village and Wisdom Path. We enjoyed a delicious meal at a restaurant in the Tai O Fishing Village. After that, we strolled around the dried seafood market, tried some local food and enjoyed the breathtaking view of the amazing fishing village. We had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop