On 24th March 2018, Saturday, the Parents’ and Teachers’ Association of our school held their annual outdoor activity 'One Day Tour on Lantau Island'. Together with the Principal, Assistant Principals and teachers, students and parents visited Po Lin Monastery, the Giant Buddha, Ngong Ping Village and Wisdom Path. We enjoyed a delicious meal at a restaurant in the Tai O Fishing Village. After that, we strolled around the dried seafood market, tried some local food and enjoyed the breathtaking view of the amazing fishing village. We had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors