20 students experienced the Australian way of life in Sydney, Australia from 29th June, 2018 to 13th July, 2018. During the tour, students attended English classes at Holms Institute Sydney and learnt English in authentic situations like interviewing foreigners at Bondi Beach. Students were also provided with opportunities to appreciate different natural sceneries, taste various cuisines and visit some well-known tourist attractions in this 15-day tour.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors