20 students experienced the Australian way of life in Sydney, Australia from 29th June, 2018 to 13th July, 2018. During the tour, students attended English classes at Holms Institute Sydney and learnt English in authentic situations like interviewing foreigners at Bondi Beach. Students were also provided with opportunities to appreciate different natural sceneries, taste various cuisines and visit some well-known tourist attractions in this 15-day tour.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop