Stress Management Workshop – Stress Tag & Go
Jointly organized by the Healthy School Programme and the Counselling Team, a stress management workshop, ‘Stress Tag & Go’, was conducted for S6 students on 4 October 2018. First, students were encouraged to reflect on their emotions and stress levels. Then, social workers from the Friends of Scouting showed students how to draw Zentangle. As our students concentrated on the drawing process, they felt more relaxed and agreed that their stress was relieved after drawing.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop