To welcome and equip S1 students for the new secondary school life, our school organised the S1 Adjustment Programme from 16 to 18 August, 2022. On the first day, an orientation talk was conducted to enable the Pre-S1 students to understand the school regulations. Each student received an English story book as a gift from our Principal. Then students were divided into different classes and learnt how to use the Google Classroom and different e-learning platforms. After that, the Peer Counsellors led class-based activities for students so that they can familiarize themselves with the school. On the second day, students acquired some time management skills by making good use of the school’s schedule book. On the last day, students were divided into groups to participate in English-speaking activities. The 3-day programme has helped S.1 students gain a better understanding of our school, preparing them for a fulfilling secondary school life.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- CLSMSS S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022/2023
- Healthy School Programme – A training day camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- Successful completion of ‘Challenge 50 –Hong Kong Island Coastal Trail’
- Loving CAREnival
- The 5th Inter-Government Secondary Schools Drama Fest Final Round Competition cum Prize-presentation Ceremony
- Jockey Club Student Drawing Competition of Hong Kong Flower Show 2023
- S1 Information Day
- Annual Speech Day 2022