The activity consists of three parts: watercolor bookmark painting (organised by the Art Club), Magic Super Absorbent Polymers star bottle making and Interactive Quiz on Astronomy knowledge (organised by the Astronomy Club and Physics Department). The aim of the activity is to let students learn about science, astronomy and art in an interactive and fun way. 200 students participated in it and enjoyed the hands-on experience of learning the three domains.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop