The activity consists of three parts: watercolor bookmark painting (organised by the Art Club), Magic Super Absorbent Polymers star bottle making and Interactive Quiz on Astronomy knowledge (organised by the Astronomy Club and Physics Department). The aim of the activity is to let students learn about science, astronomy and art in an interactive and fun way. 200 students participated in it and enjoyed the hands-on experience of learning the three domains.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- CLSMSS S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022/2023
- Healthy School Programme – A training day camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- Successful completion of ‘Challenge 50 –Hong Kong Island Coastal Trail’
- Loving CAREnival
- The 5th Inter-Government Secondary Schools Drama Fest Final Round Competition cum Prize-presentation Ceremony
- Jockey Club Student Drawing Competition of Hong Kong Flower Show 2023
- S1 Information Day
- Annual Speech Day 2022