The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) cum Secondary One Parents’ Day was held on 14 October 2016. Our Principal, Mr. KONG Yick-cheong, gave a welcoming speech which highlighted the importance of home-school cooperation. Mr KONG explained the meaning of our school motto, and invited parents to help instill the core values in students. The Chairperson of PTA Mr. YAN Churk-tong and the Financial Secretary Mrs. NG YEUNG Wai-lin presented the Annual Report and the Financial Report respectively.
Mr. YAN announced that Ms. TANG Shuk-tuen was elected to be the Parent member of the School Management Committee for school years 2016-18. He introduced other PTA committee members and Mr. KONG presented Certificates of Appointment. Mr. YAN showed his appreciation for the staff to create an excellent learning environment contributing to our students’ success in different aspects. On behalf of the school, Mr. KONG presented Certificates of Appreciation to parent volunteers who offered help in Morning Reading Programme and Heating up Lunch Box Service. Then, Mr. KONG and Mr. YAN presented Certificates of Appreciation and souvenirs to Mrs. MUI FUNG Kam-ha, Becky (Former Vice-Chairperson) and Mr. WONG Ming-ho (Former Auditor) in recognition of their significant contributions and support to the PTA.
To strengthen parent-school communication, eClass Parent App was adopted. The Assistant Principal Ms. WONG Fei, briefed parents about the use of the application. It was then followed by a talk on ‘How to be the Guardian Angel of Your Kid’ given by the School Social Worker, Ms. NG Lai-wah, Jennifer. Parents were encouraged to explore more about the genuine need of their kid who displayed undesirable behavior.
The AGM ended successfully after the talk.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop