Funded by the Healthy School Programme, the Counselling Team organized the 50km Challenge, a hiking programme which aims to help students reach a state of physical, mental and social well-being with a focus on helping students develop a healthy lifestyle. The walk began at Kotewall Road. Then we continued on to the Pinewood Battery Heritage Trail, Pok Fu Lam Reservoir, The Peak Tower, Barker Road Station, Victoria House, The Peak Tram Terminal and finally arrived at the Admiralty Station.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop