Three teams of students joined the Hong Kong Student Science Project Competition held by the Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups on 18 March 2017 in the Hong Kong Science Park. They selected the topics they were interested in and underwent scientific investigations for several months. Their topics are “Whey Explorer”, “Phyto-plastics” and “Cloning Garden”. They presented their findings to the professors from universities smoothly and impressed the judges during the Q&A Session. The professors found their presentations outstanding and selected them for the “Best New-comer Award” in both the Junior Division and Senior Division.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop