Jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme, the 50km Hiking Challenge 2016-2017 had successfully come to an end. The fourth and last hiking journey took place on the Dragon’s Back on 17 March 2017. This year, participants were challenged to hike over 50km from west to east on Hong Kong Island. What’s more, they had chances to admire Hong Kong from a different perspective through visiting historical relics, meeting wild animals face-to-face, cleaning up the countryside etc. The programme which aims to help students develop a healthy lifestyle, had attracted 85 participants this year, some of whom were first-time hikers. The programme will be continued next year!
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop