The S.1 Summer Bridging Programme was successfully held from 19th to 28th July 2017. The two-week intensive timetable of EMI subjects and orientation activities helped the newly admitted students adjust to secondary school life in the summer. Students enjoyed the lessons and activities very much. Most of them expressed that the programme provided them with a good opportunity to learn about school rules, meet new friends at the same time and prepare well for the school new term.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop