On 10th February 2018, Saturday, 254 S.1 to S.6 students joined an outdoor learning activity, 'Journey of Discovery’s to Disneyland'. Accompanied by seventeen teachers and teacher assistants, students watched remarkable live performances and participated in a variety of exciting rides. They explored the new attractions and facilities of the park and enjoyed the beautiful decorations of the Lunar New Year. Not only could this study enhance student’s learning effectiveness, but it has also inspired students’ creativity and imagination. Moreover, the relationship among teachers and students has been greatly enhanced. In addition, it has broadened students' horizon and fulfilled the aim of life-wide learning.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop