On 10th February 2018, Saturday, 254 S.1 to S.6 students joined an outdoor learning activity, 'Journey of Discovery’s to Disneyland'. Accompanied by seventeen teachers and teacher assistants, students watched remarkable live performances and participated in a variety of exciting rides. They explored the new attractions and facilities of the park and enjoyed the beautiful decorations of the Lunar New Year. Not only could this study enhance student’s learning effectiveness, but it has also inspired students’ creativity and imagination. Moreover, the relationship among teachers and students has been greatly enhanced. In addition, it has broadened students' horizon and fulfilled the aim of life-wide learning.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors