Student Union Campaign
The Question and Answer Session of the Student Union Campaign was successfully held on 14/9/2018. There was 1 cabinet, Hacer, running for the election of the Student Union this year. The cabinet first introduced themselves to the whole school. The present Student Union, Blaze, and the Student Union Council then asked the Hacer questions concerning their platforms. After answering questions from students in the hall and the questions drawn from the Question Collection Box, Hacer made their concluding speeches on their platforms. The campaign ended with the President of the Student Union Council explaining the arrangements of the Student Union Election Day.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop