“Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December
5 students from our school participated in the competition “Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December. The competition is organized by the Hong Kong Association for Science and Mathematics Education. It aims to promote students’ interest of learning Chemistry and develop students’ communication and science process skills through article writing with various presentation skills.
Prizes won by our students are as follows:
Best presentation 3B WONG CHING YI
Merit 1 award 5C CHEUNG TSZ YING
Merit 1 award 5A CHU LAI LAM
Merit 1 award 3A WU DEXIN
Merit 2 award 5C CHAN SUET YIU SHERYL
Congratulations to all award winners.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop