“Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December
5 students from our school participated in the competition “Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December. The competition is organized by the Hong Kong Association for Science and Mathematics Education. It aims to promote students’ interest of learning Chemistry and develop students’ communication and science process skills through article writing with various presentation skills.
Prizes won by our students are as follows:
Best presentation 3B WONG CHING YI
Merit 1 award 5C CHEUNG TSZ YING
Merit 1 award 5A CHU LAI LAM
Merit 1 award 3A WU DEXIN
Merit 2 award 5C CHAN SUET YIU SHERYL
Congratulations to all award winners.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- 50 km Hiking Challenge 2018-2019 had successfully come to an end
- Reach New Heights’ – Prize Presentation for Outstanding Academic Performance in the First Term 2018-2019
- 71st HONG KONG SCHOOLS MUSIC FESTIVAL
- S6 Farewell Assembly 2018-2019
- 40th Anniversary Speech Day
- 40th Anniversary Athletics Meet
- Admire the Landscapes - The First Journey of 50km Challenge 2018-19
- Kick-off Ceremony of the 40th Anniversary Celebration cum Unveiling of the Ceramic Mural