The Reading-to-Learn Team organized the ‘Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities’ and the Book Fair for S.1 to S.3 students in summer. To bring the books to life, our school was modeled after various iconic Hong Kong scenes from the 1960s and 1970s. From traditional snacks to herbal tea; from blacksmithing to manufacturing plastic flowers, students had a taste of what life in Hong Kong was like during the times of the older generations. The quaint setups were intriguing to our students and were helpful in visualizing the books’ portrayals of Hong Kong’s formative years.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- S.1 Visit to Legoland Discovery Centre Hong Kong
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’