The Reading-to-Learn Team organized the ‘Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities’ and the Book Fair for S.1 to S.3 students in summer. To bring the books to life, our school was modeled after various iconic Hong Kong scenes from the 1960s and 1970s. From traditional snacks to herbal tea; from blacksmithing to manufacturing plastic flowers, students had a taste of what life in Hong Kong was like during the times of the older generations. The quaint setups were intriguing to our students and were helpful in visualizing the books’ portrayals of Hong Kong’s formative years.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- CLSMSS S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022/2023
- Healthy School Programme – A training day camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- Successful completion of ‘Challenge 50 –Hong Kong Island Coastal Trail’
- Loving CAREnival
- The 5th Inter-Government Secondary Schools Drama Fest Final Round Competition cum Prize-presentation Ceremony
- Jockey Club Student Drawing Competition of Hong Kong Flower Show 2023
- S1 Information Day
- Annual Speech Day 2022