A day camp for our Healthy School Ambassadors was held at the HKFYG Jockey Club Sai Kung Outdoor Training Camp on 18 August 2022. They participated in various indoor and outdoor experiential learning activities to deepen their understanding of leadership skills, communication skills and also team work. The day camp was a joyful conclusion to the Healthy School Programme this summer. Stay tuned for more thrilling and exciting activities next year!
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop
- Wellness Carnival