The workshop was jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Home Economics Department on 10 June 22. The activity aimed at arousing students’ interest in different aspects and consequently, their self-confidence and positive attitudes towards life can be enhanced. Also, it provided a chance for students to get hands-on experience in coffee making and Chocolate Latte Art. Students had a great time learning a new skill as well as developing their interest.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- CLSMSS S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022/2023
- Healthy School Programme – A training day camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- Successful completion of ‘Challenge 50 –Hong Kong Island Coastal Trail’
- Loving CAREnival
- The 5th Inter-Government Secondary Schools Drama Fest Final Round Competition cum Prize-presentation Ceremony
- Jockey Club Student Drawing Competition of Hong Kong Flower Show 2023
- S1 Information Day
- Annual Speech Day 2022