The workshop was jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Home Economics Department on 10 June 22. The activity aimed at arousing students’ interest in different aspects and consequently, their self-confidence and positive attitudes towards life can be enhanced. Also, it provided a chance for students to get hands-on experience in coffee making and Chocolate Latte Art. Students had a great time learning a new skill as well as developing their interest.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- S.1 Visit to Legoland Discovery Centre Hong Kong