The Art Club, together with the Moral Education and Student Development team, held the “Pop-Up three-dimensional flower card making” activity during the third recess and after school on 13 May 2022. Participants made seven sets of petal-shaped origami to represent carnations, which were cleverly combined and pasted in the center of the cardboard to make a pop-up card. The Student Development and Moral Education team had prepared words of thanks to mothers, like 「誰言寸草心 報得三春暉」、“A mother's love endures through all.”, etc., for participants to write on the message card. More than 40 students attended the activity and the scene was lively. The students focused on making the ingenious cards as a gift for Mother's Day. The scene was warm and they enjoyed a meaningful and fulfilling afternoon.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Wellness Carnival
- Harvard Book Prize 2022, Harvard Book Prize Essay Award
- Afternoon ECA
- Christmas Singing Contest 2021
- Outdoor Learning Day 2021
- Cross curriculum activity of Astronomy, Physics and Visual Arts
- Sharing session on ‘perseverance and resilience’ by Mr. Daniel Chan Ho Yuen
- Annual Speech Day 2021