19 students explored the cultural and ecological achievements of Australia through participating in various kinds of excursions in Melbourne and Brisbane, Australia from 16th July, 2019 to 24th July, 2019. During the tour, students attended different lessons with the Australian buddies and built up friendships with them at Firbank Grammar School. Students were also provided with opportunities to appreciate different natural sceneries, and visit some well-known tourist attractions such as Great Ocean Road, Dandenong Ranges, Aboriginal Culture Center and Museum of Brisbane in this tour.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop