On 24 March 2019, students went on the last hiking trip of the 50 km Challenge, jointly orgainsed by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme. To complete the Challenge, students were required to hike over 50 km in four hiking trips, ranging from leisure walks to 20 km long journey. This year, the theme was ‘Admire the Landscapes’, which encouraged students to admire the picturesque regions around seven reservoirs in the New Territories: Tsing Tam Irrigation Reservoir, Ho Pui Irrigation Reservoir, Sham Tseng Settlement Basin, Tai Lam Chung Reservoir, Plover Cove Reservoir, Lau Shui Heung Irrigation Reservoir and Hok Tau Irrigation Reservoir. 61 students participated in the hiking challenge this year; with some of them joining the activity for two consecutive years. This activity has definitely inspired students to kick-start a healthy lifestyle.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop